GETi Titanium Polished Hammered Recessed Edge 7mm Wedding RingOrder Code: n/a
- This ring has been made from Titanium and features a hammered and polished finish.
- The inside of the ring is curved which makes it more comfortable and also easier to take off and on, (court or comfort fit).
- As a bespoke product, we will first send you ring blanks to confirm the size that you have ordered, the ring will then take up to 3 weeks to be hand crafted in the UK. This ring will be individually hand made to your specifications. Due to the bespoke nature of this product, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange once the item has been engraved.
- All GETi rings have been engraved with our logo "JGD" on the inside and not "GETi Titanium" as pictured.
- It is 7mm wide but 5mm and 6mm is also available.
If you have not had your order engraved and desire to send it back for an exchange, we can only offer a 70% refund, due to the bespoke nature of the ring.
Please note: All Geti rings are engraved on the inside with the brand logo.
To receive your jewellery by Christmas:
Engraved Jewellery : choose EXPRESS delivery before 2pm, Monday 19th December.
Jewellery without an engraving: choose EXPRESS delivery before 2pm, Thursday 22nd December.
Free Express UK Delivery (next day) is available orders £75+, otherwise it's £3.95. On orders placed before 2pm Monday-Thursday (Excludes bank holidays).
Free CollectPlus Delivery is available orders £60+, otherwise it's £2.99. Delivery 1-2 working days.
Free Standard UK Delivery is available orders £50+, otherwise it's £1.99. Delivery 3-5 working days and is now NOT guaranteed to get to you before Christmas
Weekend delivery is available.
Returning an item couldn't be easier, Simply follow these instructions
The ring has arrived and i love it, the reason for the star drop is that the ring isnt as polished as it looks in the picture maybe flash) the inner band is matt, only the outer edges are polished? dont get me wrong i love the ring and will love wearing it when i get married in July, it might just be that other customers will want to return the item as it isnt as it looks when buying. Cheers Steve