Returns & Refunds
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Discount Voucher T&C's
Interest Free Credit
Returns & Refunds
Terms & Conditions
Getting Started with Pandora
How to Spot a Pandora Fake
Pandora Care Guide
Returning or exchanging items
You have 30 days from the date of dispatch to return an item for an exchange or a refund. Please note you have 14 days to exchange or return items discounted or sale items.
You can make free UK returns to us via the CollectPlus service. CollectPlus has drop-off points in more than 5,500 stores across the UK. All returns will be processed within three working days after the date of receipt by us.
- Please enclose your order form with the product and original packaging, including any labels or tags, and package it securely.
- Create & print your CollectPlus label here. Input your order number & email address and attach securely to your parcel, making sure you cover any original labels, and take it into any one of the participating stores.
- To find your nearest CollectPlus location visit www.collectplus.co.uk or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 to find your nearest store. Texts to 84555 will be charged at your standard network rate, texts from 84555 are free.
- When you drop of your parcel you will be given a CollectPlus tracking number on your receipt. You can track the process of your return at www.collectplus.co.uk/track
If you choose not to use the CollectPlus service, or if you are returning your item from outside the UK, please complete the returns form on the back of your invoice and place this into a securely wrapped package. Take the returns sticker from the front of your invoice, tick the box that applies and attach the sticker to the front of the parcel. You will be responsible for the safe return of the item, including cost of posting. We recommend that you obtain proof of posting or return the item to us via Recorded delivery as we will not accept responsibility for the item until we receive it.
Please note that it can take up to five working days for us to receive your return from Collectplus and up to seven working days during a bank holiday.
A product will only be accepted for exchange or refund if it is returned unworn, undamaged and in new condition. All body piercing jewellery is dispatched in clear plastic bags and sealed with a tamper proof label which allows customers to view the items and still make use of our fantastic returns policy However, we will not exchange or refund any item of body piercing jewellery if we believe that the sealed packaging has been opened or tampered with. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If an item has been engraved we are unable to offer an exchange or provide a full refund. We will, however, offer a 50% refund.
Some of the items on our website are made to your exact requirements. Bespoke or personalised items are special orders and do not qualify for a full refund or exchange. We may be able to resize the item at a cost of 30% of the original item. Alternatively, we may offer a 70% refund.
Exchanges / Returns FAQ
What do I do if I have lost my invoice?
Don’t worry if you lose your invoice you can still return your item. Package up the item you want to return and include your details and your order number (this can be found on our emails or by looking in Order History in your online account) and let us know what you would like to exchange or refund. If you would like an an exchange give us full details of the product you would like. Address the package to John Greed , Office Suites 1 & 2, Firth Road Business Centre, Firth Road, Lincoln, LN6 7AA.
How long does it take to process a return?
From receipt of your parcel we aim to process your returns as quickly as possible - usually within 48 hours. At busy periods of the year, please allow up to seven working days for your return to be processed.
Can I exchange for a more expensive item?
Yes, if the replacement item is more expensive than the returned item we will contact you for payment of the difference. Yes. If you wish to exchange an item for a more expensive one you can pay us the difference by phone to our Customer Services team 0345 3190008.
What happens if the item I want in exchange is out of stock?
If we do not have the item that you want in exchange in stock, you will be contacted by our customer services team within 30 days and offered an alternative item or full refund.
How long will I have to wait for a refund?
We will process your refund as soon as possible usually within 48 hours of receipt. We will send you an email to let you know we have received the item and are processing it. A refund will normally take around five to seven working days to appear in your account, but this can also depend on your bank.
My item is faulty and I want to return it.
Goods are classed as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 30 days of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you believe your item is faulty please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will advise on how to return the item for a repair/replacement if returned within the warranty period.
What is your warranty period?
This varies from brand to brand but the majority of products seen on our website have a guarantee of one year, however there are some exceptions. For more information regarding the guarantee on your product please contact Customer Services on 0345 3190008 or email@example.com In the event of your product being faulty outside of the 30 days return policy we will still offer a repair or exchange where possible.
Cancelling or changing an order
Please check and place your orders carefully as we cannot make changes once we’ve received it. If you'd like to add products to your order you should place a new order.
If you need to change details of your delivery address, remove items from your order or cancel the order, please contact our Customer Services team on 0345 319 0008 between 8:30am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday (excepting Bank Holidays), or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your order number and order date.
If your order has already been dispatched or delivered, please follow our returns process above. Please note that there are some products which are not eligible for cancellation or a full refund, (please see section on non returnable items).
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification (special orders), that have been clearly personalised or engraved, or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned, including body piercing jewellery where the packaging seal has been broken or tampered with, for hygiene reasons, or any products with a seal where the seal has been or is broken.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. A cancellation form is supplied with your order confirmation email.
You can cancel by emailing us at email@example.com, calling 0345 319 0008, or writing to: John Greed, Office Suites 1 & 2, Firth Road Business Centre, Firth Road, Lincoln, LN6 7AA, UK
If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods via our Collect+ free returns service within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you by the method used to pay for the original transaction the amount in relation to the goods to which cancellation rights apply.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
Should you have any queries about returns or exchanges not covered above, please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0345 319 0008, Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm.