John Greed Jewellery Exclusive Pandora Macramé Prize Draw
From 6th-12th August 2012, buy any PANDORA item online at John Greed Jewellery and be entered in a prize draw for a chance to WIN 1 of 20 PANDORA Macrame Bracelets (RRP £45)
Please read these competition rules carefully
- These Terms and Conditions are the competition rules ("Rules") that apply to the prize draw contest posted on the JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. website ("Competition"), unless otherwise expressly stated, by entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- The Competition is organised by John Greed Jewellery, Building A, Edge West, Rushton Way, Tritton Road, Lincoln LN6 7DW.
- JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or the Rules without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD.'s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted with these Rules.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Employees (or member of the families or households as employees of JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD.) are not eligible to enter the Competition. JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. reserves the right not to award a prize (and to select an alternative winner) if JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. is aware or has reasonable grounds to believe a winner is not eligible.
- To enter the Competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The only requirement to enter the Competition is to purchase any PANDORA item from the JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. Website.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- The opening date is Monday 6th August at 12.01am and the closing date is Sunday 12th August at 11.59pm and JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. reserves the right to amend the Competition end date at any time.
- No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If the advertised prize is not available, JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Details regarding how to enter are published as part of these Rules. It is a condition of entry that all Rules are accepted as final and a competitor agrees to abide by these Rules.
- The Competition and Rules will be governed by English Law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
- JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants of the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD.'s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, or any website, or any combination of these, including any injury or damage to entrants or any other persons computer or mobile phone, mobile telephone relating to or resulting from participation in the Competition.
- The site is only intended to be accessed from the United Kingdom. JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. makes no representation that materials on this site relating to this Competition are appropriate or available for use at other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is strictly prohibited. If you access the site outside the United Kingdom you are responsible for compliance with all the local laws.
How to contact us
- You can contact us in relation to the Competition by writing to JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. AND ADDRESS for the attention of the Customer Services Manager or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Protection – Publicity
- Winners may be requested to take part in promotional activities and JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. reserves the right to use the names and addresses of winners, their photographs and audio and/or visual recordings in any publicity.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK Data Protection Legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent.
- Data relating to entrants will be retained by JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist JOHN GREED JEWELLERY LTD. to operate Competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
- There will be 20 winning entrants during the Competition period. Each winning entrant will win a PANDORA Macrame Bracelet with a maximum value of £45.00.
- All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives. There are no runners up prizes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules. The prize will be sent to the entrant's address [by recorded delivery].
- To enter the contest, each entrant must purchase any PANDORA item.