John Greed Jewellery is excited to announce that we are now able to offer the perfect gift for any jewellery lover.
Not sure what gift to buy? Our gift cards are a great way of ensuring that someone special selects the present they really want from our full range of 200+ designer jewellery brands.
Take the stress out of shopping for Christmas, birthdays and special occasions and guarantee they will get a present that they will always treasure.
Buying John Greed gift cards couldn't be easier. Simply select the value that you wish to give and we will send you a lovely card that can be exchanged for a gift that will last forever.
How to redeem your Gift Certificate
- Go to www.johngreedjewellery.com.
- Select the items you wish to purchase and add them to your basket.
- Go through the checkout process until you get to the final order summary page.
- Click on the 'Gift Certificate' button and copy the gift certificate claim code exactly as shown in your email.
- Click 'continue'. This will apply the gift certificate.
- If the value of your order is higher than the value of the gift certificate, you will need to pay the difference using a credit/debit card.
- If the value of your order is lower than the value of the gift certificate, the balance will be added to your account with John Greed Jewellery, and you can use it on future visits.
- If you forget to click on the 'Gift Certificate' button cancel your order and start again. Once your order has been submitted and paid for by means other than a certificate, you are unable to retrospectively use your gift certificate to offset that cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Gift certificates may only be redeemed at our website, www.johngreedjewellery.com.
- You cannot use a gift certificate to purchase another gift certificate.
- The gift certificate has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable.
- Gift Certificates cannot be cancelled by the purchaser of the gift certificate once purchased. All sales of Gift Certificates are final.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's account with John Greed Jewellery and is not transferable. Your balance can be viewed at any time in the 'My Account' section of the John Greed Jewellery website.
- If the order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- To avoid disappointment, please make sure you redeem your gift certificate before the expiry date that appears on the certificate. Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law. Once the certificate has expired we are unable to extend the expiry date under any circumstances.
- Normal John Greed Jewellery terms and conditions apply to all purchases except where they conflict with these terms and conditions.
- If you cancel an order for any item you have purchased by redeeming your gift certificate, your John Greed Jewellery account will be credited with the amount redeemed. If you redeemed your gift certificate in part payment of any item, you have the right to request a cash refund in respect of the amount you paid using your credit/debit card. If you do not request a cash refund your John Greed Jewellery account will be credited with the full amount paid.
- John Greed Jewellery will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained gift certificate is either redeemed through the www.johngreedjewellery.com website or is redeemed and used to make purchases on the www.johngreedjewellery.com site.